So while we look for a house, I am thinking of all the wonderful things that await me as I wave goodbye to apartment living:
- Two toilets: Three years living in an apartment with one toilet and having to call dibs is not fun.
- Laundry: Not having to use a communal washer & dryer, being able to wash my clothes whenever I want.
- Another bedroom: We can finally make an office and let our daughter have her own room.
- Dining area: It will be nice to actually eat at a table together instead of sitting on the couch for dinner.
- Garage: Woo hoo, a place to store our junk!
- Windows: Ah, to have light from all points instead of just east!
- Walls: Not only can I paint them whatever color I want, they won’t be adjoining walls to neighbors.
- Backyard: A place where my daughter can play without having to worry about the termite-infested balcony falling on her.
- Closet Space: With said junk being in the garage, I will have my closets back for actual clothing.
Waiting for pre-approval… pray for us!