Ahh, Christmas is over. My home is back to clean – wrapping paper, scrapbook supplies and baking utinsels are back where they belong. I am looking forward to our nice relaxing New Year’s Eve when we eat great food and play Rummoli.
Then the resolutions kick in.
Of course I want to lose weight just like everyone else. (Well except for a certain friend of mine who can eat and eat and never gains an ounce. You know who you are!)
But here are a few more things I’d like to do this year:
- Buy a house – we are working on that. (See previous post.)
- Organize– get rid of more junk. It seems like our stuff multiplies like rabbits when we’re not looking.
- Pick up a few new clients. My bookkeeping business has been perfect for me to be able to stay at home with my daughter.
- Start AND finish a scrapbook for myself. I get so caught up in making them for everyone else that I have yet to start my Wedding Album or Baby Book for my daughter. I’m hoping this will be the year.
- Find a good church that we can call home. We did a little church shopping when I was pregnant, but that ended with me running out and throwing up in the parking lot. The service wasn’t that bad, but my morning sickness was!
- Travel. My husband and I have a side project we are working on, and trying to accomplish that with our daughter in tow has proven to be ‘interesting’. Maybe this year she can enjoy the ride and we can do a lot more.
So there you have it. What are your resolutions this year? Have you EVER accomplished a resolution? I’d love to hear some feedback.
Happy New Year and Many Blessings.