Ooooh, a food meme found on this blog!
1. What’s your #1 comfort food? I love potato cheese soup… my dad whips up a great batch, but also Claim Jumper & Marie Callenders have good recipes too. O’Charleys Restaurant back east has GREAT potato soup!
2. If you were on a deserted island, what one food would you want to have with you? Spinach artichoke dip.
3. What is/are your signature dishes? (What dishes are you ‘known’ for?) Lasagne, Chicken Enchiladas, 7 Layer Dip (minus the tomatoes) and Spinach Artichoke Dip
4. It’s Friday night, you don’t know what to cook. You opt for… Chicken and rice casserole. Or I’ll have my husband pick up a pizza.
5. What’s your biggest weakness when it comes to food? Appetizer-type foods. Give me some salt over sugar anyday!
6. What food can you absolutely not eat? Any seafood – I can’t even look at it!
7. You need a drink. You grab a…. (n) ice water.
8. What’s the most decadent dish you’ve had? While in New Orleans with Norman, I had a wonderful dinner at a shi-shi-poo-poo restaurant and they served a stuffed pork chop that was to die for.
9. What’s your favorite type of food? Tie between Chinese and Italian
10. Favorite dish? Szechwan Chicken Chow Fun (light on the hot sauce) yum!
11. If your partner could take you to any restaurant you wanted, which one would it be? PF Changs (see above dish!)
12. Are you a soup or salad person? Soup all the way!
13. Buffet, take-out or sit-down restaurant? We mostly do sit down, but I still love me a little Sizzler buffet!
14. What’s the most impressive dinner you’ve ever made? Lasagne with antipasta salad and garlic bread.
15. Do you consider yourself a good cook? I’m no chef, but my food is pretty good.
16. Do you know what vichyssoise is? Some sort of seafood soup?
17. Who’s your favorite TV cook? I don’t have cable, but enjoy the people on America’s Test Kitchen.
18. Can you name at least three TV cooking personalities? Rachel Ray, Mario Mottola and Julia Child.
19. Homemade or homemade from a box? Depends on what I’m making.
20. Name 3 or more other foodies you are going to tag. Anyone can feel free to tag themselves for this!