Ahh, high school. Good times, good times.
1. Who was your best friend?
Billie – (we’ve known eachother since Kindergarden) and Lisa (next door neighbor since we were 1 year old). I’m still friends with both of them – they were both in my wedding.
2. What sports did you play?
3. What kind of car did you drive?
Mitsubishi Starion until I crashed it 2 months after I got my license. Then it was the family van for a few months.
4. It’s Friday night; where are you?
Either hanging out with said best friends or babysitting and making some serious cash.
5. Were you a party animal?
6. Were you considered a flirt?
7. Ever skip school?
When wasn’t I skipping school?
8. Were you in any clubs?
French and Drama for about 1 semester Freshman year. Long enough to get my picture in the yearbook.
10. Can you sing the fight song?
Not then, not now.
11. Who was your favorite teacher?
Mrs. Beneda. She was so nice and we both shared a love for Kevin Costner. 🙂
12. What was your favorite class?
Cooking was fun. I enjoyed watching some of my classmates drive the teacher insane.
13. What was your school’s full name?
Walnut High School
14. School mascot?
15. Did you go to dances?
My freshman year I went to the Sadie’s Hawkins Dance. That was about it. I never got asked out, which my husband finds surprising because he said I was hot in high school. LOL
16. If you could go back and do it over again, would you?
17. What do you remember most about graduation?
Being glad the whole thing was over and wanting to get on with my life.
18. Favorite memory of your senior year?
I don’t know that I have one. I wasn’t really into it – maybe because my parents went through a divorce when I was in high school, and I just started to keep to myself. In Elementary & Jr. High I was very involved in Choir, Band, and Drama and loved it.
19. Were you ever posted up on the senior wall?
20. Where did you go most often for lunch?
The quad – we had a closed campus.
21. Have you gained weight since high school?
Don’t even go there.
22. What did you do after graduation?
Party at Billie’s house.
23. When did you graduate?
24. Where are most of your classmates?
Everywhere, though quite a few are still in the general area.
25. Did you have a high school sweetheart?
26. Have you changed since?
Yes… but don’t think I know it all anymore.
27. Have you been to your high school since you graduated?
Yes for one football game (a friend’s brother was playing) and for a few graduations.