Interview by Amy…
1. What’s your favorite line from a song and why?
Wow, I’ve never really thought of that before. There is one line I am fond of… I don’t even know who sings it or the name of it… but it goes a little something like ‘even though we ain’t got money, I’m so in love with you honey’. I think because my little family doesn’t bring in too much cash, but yet we are able to scrape by and are happy and healthy, it makes my life worthwhile.
2. If you could spend the day with one celebrity, who would you choose?
I think Martha Stewart… I would love to actually taste all of the yummy things she makes instead of just drooling at the tv and over magazines. And maybe she could help me get all of my scrapbooks done. 🙂
3. What’s the first thing you do in the morning?
Since my daughter insists upon waking up at 6:00am and standing at her door (we have a gate so she doesn’t go wandering throughout the house) yelling ‘MOMMY MOMMY UP!’, the first thing I do is go pick her up, give her big kisses and let her run around.
4. What muppet do you most relate to?
I think Scooter. He is so organized and is always trying to manage everything when chaos surrounds him. (Though I’m sure others see me as bossy Ms. Piggy.)
5. If money were no option, would you choose to to work at a dream job (with a fabulous nanny at home with the kiddo) or be a stay at home mom?
I think I would opt for a fabulous housekeeper to do all of the dirty work so I could be a stay at home mom. That way, Katie and I could go play and do fun things, all the while the dishes & laundry are being done, and I could come home to a cooked dinner. Yay me, that is clearly the best option!!
Want a go at it? Follow these directions (as copied from Amy):
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.” Or you could say something about my charming wit, beautiful hair, etc.
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.