Stole this meme from miss v.
1. Name a movie you have seen more than 10 times
Back to the Future, Goonies, Parenthood, The Princess Bride, Sister Act, Groundhog Day
2. Name an actor who would make you more inclined to see a movie
Will Ferrell. I love his stuff, though there are a few things of his that I still haven’t seen because I heard they weren’t that great.
3. Name an actor who would make you less likely to see a movie
Madonna & Rosie O’Donnell (though I did love A League of their Own, which they were BOTH in!)
4. Name a movie you can and do quote from
5. Name a movie musical in which you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs
Annie, Mary Poppins & Sound of Music, of course.
6. Name a movie you would recommend everyone see
See #1… Those are amongst my favorites
7. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops
Maybe Will Smith? I remember his singing days early on, but I love his movies.
8. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in?
When I was a kid, but honestly don’t remember which movie.
9. Ever walked out of a movie?
Came close to it on Scenes from a Mall with Bette Midler and Woody Allen. So stupid.
Yum, but I usually bring my own candy stash.
11. What’s the last movie you saw in the theater?
Ghostrider with my husband. Not my choice, but then there weren’t many good ones to choose from that week.
12. What’s your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
Action is fun, but I love me a romantic comedy.
13. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
Mary Poppins. It was a re-release as I was not born the year it came out.
14. What is the scariest movie you’ve seen?
Poltergeist when I was a kid. I hate movies like that and never watch them.
15. What is the funniest film you have ever seen?
For some reason, I am drawing a blank here.