What were you doing 10 years ago?
Living with a boyfriend (waste of time) in Costa Mesa and working as an Administrative Assistant at a mortgage company (with a view of the ocean, thank you very much!)
Five Snacks You Enjoy
- Ranch Dip with veggies or Ruffles
- Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Six Layer Dip
- Grapes – yum, there have been so many this season!
- The brownies Jenn made on Sunday!
Five Songs That You Know All The Lyrics To
- All songs from the Annie Soundtrack
- Three Little Fishies
- Love Shack – B-52s
- Almost any song from Beauty and the Beast
- Jolly Holiday – Mary Poppins
Five Good Friends You’ve Known the Longest
- Lisa – Met when we were one year old… my first neighbor! 1975
- Suzanne – Met in Tiny Snots preschool. 1978
- Billie – Met in elementary school, and have been wreaking havoc ever since. 1980
- Jenn – Met while working at Bullocks the summer after graduation. 1992
- Shannon – Met at the lighting company – I was PT and she was a temp. 1994
Five Things You Would Do If You Were a Millionaire
- Buy a house closer to my family
- Travel overseas
- Get a fabulous massage
- Donate some money
- Pay off my bills
Not necessarily in order! 🙂
Five Bad Habits
- Ask my husband… he’s sure to come up with 2-5 in a jiffy!
Five Things You Like To Do
- Take pictures
- Try new foods
- Be crafty when I get a chance
- Spend time with my sister and cousin DL
Five Things You Would Never Wear Again
- The striped shirt and pants that my mom said matched when she was half asleep. Hmph!
- Plastic Shoes
- Side Ponytail
- Neon ANYTHING!
- A bikini. Well that would imply I have worn one before, and I can assure you, I have not. You can thank me now.
Five Favorite Toys
- Body Rap
- Diddo DIdo (Pacman), Bubble Bobble & Starforce on Atari/Nintendo
- All of my stamping stuff.
- My camera