Stole this meme from Going Karmental.
I give you money and send you into the grocery store to pick up 5 items. You can only pick one thing from the following departments. What are they?
1. Produce: Some plums… I’ve been eating them like crazy lately!
2. Bakery: Garlic Bagel
3. Meat: Ground turkey
4. Frozen: Rocky Road Ice Cream (but an off brand because the name brands get too fancy and add in swirled marshmallows or chocolate covered almonds. Yuck. I just want my plain chocolate ice cream with a few tiny marshmallows and almonds thrown in!)
5. Dry goods: Raisin Nut Bran
Let’s say we’re heading out for a weekend getaway. You’re only allowed to bring 3 articles of clothing with you. So, what’s in your bag?
1. Maternity jeans
2. My maternity top that I’ve been wearing to every event imaginable since I could’t afford a new maternity wardrobe.
3. Bra -I’d go barefoot before I’d let the girls loose. (this is Going Karmental’s answer, but it couldn’t apply here more!)
If I was to listen in on one of your conversations throughout the day, what 3 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?
1. “Come here Katie”
2. “Andrew, can you get me (fill in the blank)”
3. “Roll over, you’re snoring in my face”
So, what 3 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn’t get to do, you probably wouldn’t be in the best mood?
1. Clean out my ears with my handy dandy Qtips
2. Taking a few minutes to read a book (mommy’s quiet time!)
3. Kissing my Katie
You’re driving down the road, and suddenly you’re hit with this sense of road rage. What 3 factors probably contributed to it?
1. Someone cut me off (again)
2. Someone is texting while driving and not paying attention)
3. People are inconsiderate
Sweet, you just scored a whole afternoon to yourself. We’re talking a 3 hour block with nobody around. What 5 activities might we find you doing?
1. Going for that massage my mom set up for me
4. Finishing a project I never completed
5. Creating another MyPublisher book.
We’re going to the zoo. But, it looks like it could start storming, so it’ll have to be a quick visit. What 3 exhibits do we have to get to?
1. Monkeys for Katie (or Dutties as she calls them)
You just scored tickets to the taping of any show that comes on t.v. of your choice. You can pick between 4, so what are you deciding between?
1. Wheel of Fortune (as a contestant, of course)
2. Ellen DeGeneres (don’t watch the show, but she is so stinkin’ funny!)
3. Deal or No Deal (also as a contestant)
4. Oprah (I think I could make it through the BS to get some free stuff!)
Somebody stole your purse/wallet…in order to get it back, you have to name 5 things you know are inside to claim it. So, what’s in there?
1. A rock Katie gave me a year ago
3. A Pier One gift certificate that I still haven’t used up from my wedding!
4. Andrew & my engagement photo
5. A crapload of receipts that I need to file
You are at a job fair, and asked what areas you are interested in pursuing a career in. Let’s pretend you have every talent and ability to be whatever you wanted, so what 4 careers would be fun for you?
1. Wedding Coordinator
3. Running a Camp for Kids
4. Event Planner
If you could go back and talk to the old you, when you were in high school, and inform yourself of 4 things, what would you say?
1. Don’t go out with that guy just because he plays the piano.
2. Don’t get that 20% interest credit card when you turn 18.
3. Buy the condo when you are 25. It will be worth 2x as much in 8 years!
4. Spend more time with your grandma & Great grandma and take down an oral history before they pass away.
If you could go to any 4 places in the world and had all the time and money in the world, where would you go?
1. New York
4. Some beautiful island resort