Stolen from Life in One Day
- How did you meet your husband? Yahoo Personals! I put an ad up just for fun because I liked to read about other people. I actually came across his ad months earlier and commented to my cousin that he sounded like a really nice guy. Then about 3 months later I got an email from him and told my cousin ‘hey, remember that guy?’…
- What first attracted you to him? Ooh, his deep voice over the phone was nice!
- How did you know he was the one? I don’t know HOW I knew, I just knew… and about a week after meeting him!
- How long have you been married? It will be 5 years in September!
- What’s something you learned about him after you were married that surprised you? I’m always learning new things about him!
- What do you argue about the most? What’s for dinner. LOL… probably what most people do… money and house stuff.
- What quality in him do you admire most? His creativity
- What is the hardest part about being married? Well I was a single gal until almost 30, so some of the independence I had before is gone. That was hard to get used to, but I’d say that I would trade my single independent days for my happy married life now!
- What’s the best part about being married? Companionship and knowing that you’ve made a commitment to this person.
- What’s the one piece of advice you’d give to other wives about creating a happy marriage? Listen to eachother and try not to get defensive!