So here we go…
What were you doing 10 years ago?
Living with a boyfriend (waste of time) in Costa Mesa and working as an Administrative Assistant at a mortgage company (with a view of the ocean, thank you very much!)
What I was doing 5 years ago:
Planning my wedding! Andrew and I were engaged pretty much right after we met, but I got my ring in February and we made it official. I had a blast planning this event and all of the mini-events. That was a really fun year.
One year ago:
Oh geez. Last year was a doozy! But specifically one year ago, we had just moved into our new house, Andrew wasn’t feeling well, and we were just about to find out that he had cancer and I was pregnant.
Yesterday I was in housecleaning mode. I went through the boxes of clothing that my friends gave me for Grant, and started filtering in new outfits for him to wear. Also did a ton of laundry, made some baked ziti (though it was really medium shells since I didn’t realize I was out of ziti), and researched internet stuff.
Five Snacks You Enjoy
- Ranch Dip with veggies or Ruffles
- Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Six Layer Dip
- Baked Brie
- Buffalo Mozzarella with basil
5 things I would do if I had $100 Million:
- Find a charity and give some away
- Start some sort of business with my hubster
- Own a cheese factory 🙂
- Get fat(ter) from eating the cheese in my factory
Five Things You Would Do If You Were a Millionaire
- Buy a house closer to my family
- Travel overseas
- Get a fabulous massage
- Donate some money
- Pay off my bills
Not necessarily in order!
5 places I would run away to:
- Somewhere exotic
5 TV shows I like:
I don’t have cable, but there are lots of fun shows I’ve seen but don’t know the names of, so…
- Cooking Channels
- Travel Channels
- Home Improvement Channels
- Family Guy
- American Idol (I only watched seasons 1, part of 2, 5 and now 7)
5 things I hate doing:
- Filing papers
- Going to the dentist
- Dealing with poop (thank God for disposable diapers, because if I had to wash poop out of cloth ones, I would have gagged to death by now.)
- Waiting. I am very impatient.
5 biggest joys of the moment:
- Baby feet/cheeks/laughter/smiles
- My singing daughter
- My new pear candle courtesy of my lovely friend Jenn
- Knowing that my sis-in-law is going to have a daughter (even though she hasn’t had an ultrasound yet, I just KNOW I’m going to have a niece!)
- My new apron
Five Songs That You Know All The Lyrics To
- All songs from the Annie Soundtrack (even moreso now that Katie wants to hear that CD everytime we go somewhere – it’s in the car!)
- Three Little Fishies
- Love Shack – B-52s
- Almost any song from Beauty and the Beast
- Jolly Holiday – Mary Poppins
Five Bad Habits
- Ask my husband… he’s sure to come up with 2-5 in a jiffy!
Five Things You Like To Do
- Take pictures
- Try new foods
- Be crafty when I get a chance
- Spend time with my sister and cousin DL
Five Things You Would Never Wear Again
- The striped shirt and pants that my mom said matched when she was half asleep. Hmph! (I was 10 and the laughingstock of 5th grade that day)
- Plastic Shoes
- Side Ponytail
- Neon ANYTHING!
- A bikini. Well that would imply I have worn one before, and I can assure you, I have not. You can thank me now.
Five Favorite Toys
- Body Rap
- Diddo DIdo (Pacman), Bubble Bobble & Starforce on Atari/Nintendo
- All of my stamping stuff.
- My camera