Well, the funeral is over. It was a very nice service and I got to see many loved ones. Back to normal life, I guess! Here is my current to do list:
- Reschedule dental appointments. Yuck.
- Get this house back into shape. After first being sick, then spending time scanning photos and making boards for the funeral, I really need to catch up!
- Call my friend and wish her a happy birthday. I almost forgot with all of the drama going on!
- Post some more Stampin’ Up! rubber stamp sets on Ebay. I am really cutting down my collection. It’s so overwhelming when you have too many supplies, and limited time to make something! I already got rid of 50 sets last summer, and I have about 30 more that are ready to go.
- Start on the scrapbook for my friend’s wedding present.
- Call Subway and report their bathroom door. We stopped by to take Katie to the bathroom last night, and when I opened the door it slammed on her head and she has a giant goose egg on her temple!
- Finish my book… I’ve been reading it forever!
- Actually use my Grocery Game list. I signed up and right after my grandpa passed away, and I have yet to go through my coupons and print a list to shop with.
- Go to a new restaurant and use my buy 1 get 1 free meal… I just got my new Entertainment Guide and there are so many restaurants around here I didn’t know about!
- Scrub the cradle crap off baby’s head. I’ve done this a few times with baby oil and a tooth brush, but it keeps coming back.
So there you go. Nothing too exciting, but life goes on as usual.