Yesterday I had a GREAT day with hubby & the kids! We weren’t sure what we were going to do but knew we wanted to do SOMETHING!
- GARAGE SALE: I happened to get up early and remembered that there was a community garage sale, so we threw a bunch of stuff outside and sat and waited. No takers! Andrew took Katie in the wagon and ran around looking for some bargains. He came back with 35 DVDs that he got for only $30! That’s better than Blockbuster rejects! WHoo hoo! We packed up our stuff and went back in to get ready. It was already over 90 degrees and we were ready for some showers.
- LUNCH: We went to In-N-Out for a tasty lunch. YUM.
- SHOPPING: Stopped by the Salvation Army and picked up some cute clothes for Katie at $1 each.
- RELAX: Then back home so the kids could nap. Andrew & I sat and watched Big Daddy (which I have never seen before) in the nice air conditioned house. AHHHHH.
- FOOD/ENTERTAINMENT: We were debating whether to go to the local Greek Festival, but decided to go to a hot dog joint for dinner. Afterwards we went miniature golfing (Katie’s first time!) and had a blast. It was 8:30 when we were coming home and it was STILL 92 degrees! Yowza.
- CRASH: Put kids to bed, and we sat to watch Wild Wild West. Both of us conked out halfway through.