Here is a meme I stole from Matt. I changed a few questions because some of his didn’t really apply to me. Feel free to re-post.
1. What is the worst treat to get when trick-or-treating?
A nickel for UNICEF. I understand the concept, but does a 3 year old? No.
2. What was your favorite Halloween?
When I was in 9th & 10th grade, my Grandparents decorated their entire yard and house and had a huge party for all of the grandkids. We all got to invite about 5 friends. They had a DJ, caricaturist and lots of food. We had a great time and I know several of our friends still remember and talk about that time. It was awesome.
3. Would you rather be a zombie, alien, or psycho? (why)
Psycho wouldn’t be far off from my normal outfits. 🙂
4. How many Halloween, Friday the 13th, or Nightmare on Elm Street movies combined do you have on dvd?
5. What is the scariest movie you have ever seen?
Probably Poltergeist. I still won’t watch it.
6. Name a few of your favorite costumes over the years.
Tammy Faye Bakker (I put on tons of makeup and had mascara streaming down my face. This was when she was still on PTL with her husband Jim), and Elvira(see picture in #2).
I still hold a grudge against Lisa, who in kindergarden, got to dress up as a fairy princess and I had to be a clown. Grrr… those tears are real in the picture! I was so upset, my mom let me change into my Wonder Woman bathing suit and wear that instead. 🙂
7. Favorite Halloween treat?
I LOVE Milk Duds, but have to give them up since THIS happened to me.
8. Friendly-faced jack o’lantern or scary one?
9. Have you ever had nightmares about a scary movie character chasing you?
Not chasing me, but that Poltergeist movie has done a number on me while sleeping.
10. Best thing about Halloween?
Dressing up the kids.
11. Strangest Halloween custom you’ve heard of?
The only one that comes to mind is smashing pumpkins afterwards.
12. Person in your family who most likes Halloween (not counting yourself)?
I have two friends that really get into it… Jon and Rachel
13. Your lamest costume?
I was a baby a few times. Note my friend’s ‘sexy’ costume. What did I know? LOL