I know I’m skipping over Thanksgiving entirely, but here is a little Christmas meme…
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Either one, depending on the gift
2. Real tree or Artificial?
I prefer real if I can afford it. Probably no tree this year.
3. When do you put up the tree?
4. When do you take the tree down?
Around the first of the year.
5. Do you like eggnog?
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
Cabbage Patch Kid
7. Hardest person to buy for?
My dad & my father-in-law
8.Easiest person to buy for?
9. Do you have a nativity scene?
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
I only mail cards… and usually make them (but not this year… are you nuts?)
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
I can’t think of one I didn’t like
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
A Christmas Story, but I also love Elf.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
I try to shop throughout the year
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Most anything homemade is good to me!
16. Lights on the tree?
17. Favorite Christmas song?
O Holy Night.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
We’ve never actually ‘travelled’. We usually go to each parent’s house. But this year planning on staying at home… too much running around! Just want to enjoy the day with the kids at our house.
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeers?
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
I don’t even know what decorations I have!
21. Open presents on Christmas eve or morning?
Both… we usually see extended family and friends both days.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
The lines at the stores.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color?
I have an old angel from when I was a kid.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner?
Turkey or ham
25. What do you want for Christmas this year?
I know I’m getting old… a food processor and a dustbuster! 🙂 But a gift cert for a massage or pedicure would be even better!