Things I’m looking forward to after having the baby (besides having a new bundle of joy, of course):
- Sleeping on my stomach again
- Eating any kind of cheese I want without checking to see if it’s pasteurized
- Getting rid of all these maternity clothes (I got some secondhand for free, for which I can’t complain, BUT most of them were not my style or WAY too large for me) and getting back into my ‘old’ stuff.
- The strawberry daiquiri that has been calling my name
- No more heartburn (besides the kind that comes with the occasional Mexican food)
- Going on the rides at Knotts instead of sitting them out. (Just once on the Log Ride would be nice!)
- Putting the steering wheel back to it’s normal place
- Seeing my feet
26 more days!!!