I have been so busy! Here’s what’s going on…
- We went on a little vacation last week to Oregon. Visited two aunts, went to the Enchanted Forest, Prehistoric Gardens and Gold Beach. Had a great time.
- Andrew performed a magic show for Katie’s birthday party and the kids loved it!
- I took the Joann’s sewing class and made this pillowcase… then I finally made the dress for Katie. Let me know what you think!
- Katie finished her swim classes and will be starting gymnastics at the end of this month.
- Grant is trying so hard to talk… a few words he’s yelling at me: BABY, HERE! and MAAAAAAA!
- Baby is getting big (3 months already)
- We are all sick. 😦
6 pounds, 14 ounces
Ok… tomorrow… FINALLY!! I probably won’t post anything until I get home later in the week, so wish us all luck!
Things I’m looking forward to after having the baby (besides having a new bundle of joy, of course):
- Sleeping on my stomach again
- Eating any kind of cheese I want without checking to see if it’s pasteurized
- Getting rid of all these maternity clothes (I got some secondhand for free, for which I can’t complain, BUT most of them were not my style or WAY too large for me) and getting back into my ‘old’ stuff.
- The strawberry daiquiri that has been calling my name
- No more heartburn (besides the kind that comes with the occasional Mexican food)
- Going on the rides at Knotts instead of sitting them out. (Just once on the Log Ride would be nice!)
- Putting the steering wheel back to it’s normal place
- Seeing my feet
26 more days!!!
I’m down to 5 weeks left of this pregnancy. Thank God! I have to say it’s been the easiest of all three… I didn’t have all of the crazy side effects like last time, which I am VERY happy about.
I’ve already told you about the amazing deals we got in regards to baby stuff. I just have a few more things to get and we will have everything but the baby. 🙂 My husband keeps telling me he’s going to laugh if it’s a boy. I keep telling him I’m going to punch him if he laughs. 😉 I went with that ‘70% chance’ that it’s a girl and ran with it. Everything I bought is pink & brown. All of the clothing I have is pink. (all secondhand)
We will be scheduling the c-section for the week of March 30th. While I thought it would be fun to go with April 1st, I’ve since vetoed it. Knowing my luck, it WOULD be a boy and the joke would be on me. LOL So there you go. I’ve been doing some nesting (if you call doing my regular chores nesting), have moved Grant into Katie’s room, and have all of the new baby’s things all set up.
So… if you don’t hear from me too much, it’s not for lack of love – I’m either running after these two rugrats (Grant RUNS now!), on Facebook, OR taking a nap.
Took the kids to Huntington Beach yesterday with a friend of mine and her kiddos. We had a great time! Grant LOVED the water and cried the entire way back to the car. Katie made sand angels! It was a good 80 degrees out and the beach was pretty much deserted on a Tuesday winter’s afternoon. Great for us!
No boy parts could be found, so they gave me a probability of 70% chance it’s a girl. Katie is thrilled and is still pushing for Majesty to be the name. Though on the way home, she also suggested McDonalds as an alternate. Suffice to say, she will have no hand in naming this baby. 😉